Not that everyone will get ulcer …! Dr. C. V. Aruna Subhashini
Food at regular timings
Eat food at regular intervals - from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. If you adhere strictly to this time table, the risk of acid collecting inside the stomach will be totally absent. The stomach will not be damaged and you’ll not get ulcer.
1. Avoid taking coffee or tea in empty stomach in the morning.
2. Drink two cups of water after physical exercise and yoga.
3. Once in a week, avoid morning coffee and instead, take sacred grass juice or tender coconut water.
4. Restrict food with masala to once in a week and take milk or buttermilk after food.
5. Reduce the quantity of tamarind and chilly in your diet for lunch.
6. Avoid drinking Coke in the evening, you can drink milk.
7. Avoid eating outside frequently.
8. Develop toilet habits; ensure that you pass motion between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m.
9. Meditate at least for ten minutes daily to avoid tension.
10. Tension and stress will lead to depression, which will cause acidity and ulcer.
Physical exercises like skipping, swimming or playing instruments should be done for one hour in the evening daily and then walking should also be done after that.
The face will have radiant glow if there’s ‘asthi’ in the bones. Breathing exercise should be done to acquire this condition. And, while walking, walk straight. Include quarter teaspoonful of ghee in your lunch without fail. This is very good for curing ulcer and getting glow of the face. Listen to the advice of elders to know how to be restrained in your talk and how to avoid tension. Those in the age group of 14-25, should not take decisions independently as it might lead to complications. While marrying, choose a suitable partner and live in harmony. Depression and ulcer will never come even near you.