Have luxurious hair through easy means …!
Both women and men are very particular about having thick and healthy care. Both make earnest efforts at maintaining their hair. Ingredients available in our kitchen can be used for maintenance as well as for getting lengthy, silky and healthy hair and also to prevent premature graying.
Here are some tips for hair maintenance:
1. Beat the egg well. Add one teaspoonful of Baby Oil to it and beat again. Add some water and massage the scalp well with this mixture and leave on. When the hair is dry, wash off with water. This works as a good hair conditioner.
2. If the hair looks dull, having lost its luster, here is the remedy. Break one egg and add lemon juice to it. Apply the mixture onto your hair, spreading it well. Wash off after some time. Repeat this process twice a week, the hair will look lustrous.
3. Castor oil is very good for the hair. Those with cool constitution should consult the doctor before using it.
4. Add curd to the white portion of the egg and use the mixture as conditioner. Apply this onto your scalp and leave on for 30 minutes. Wash off using good quality shampoo.
5. Powder dry amla, dried peels of lemon and soap nuts together. This is very good for head bath and the hair.
6. Tea decoction can also be applied on the scalp and washed off after leaving on for some time.
7. To stop hair fall, there’s an easy remedy. Add hibiscus flowers to hot coconut oil and when the oil is cool, filter it. The oil can be used daily for combing the hair. The hair fall will stop in due course.
8. Prepare a mixture of olive oil and coconut oil in equal proportion with lemon juice added to it. Heat the mixture mildly. Massage the mixture on your scalp when it is mildly hot. Wrap your head with a towel and leave on for 15 minutes. Wash off using a good shampoo. Repeat this process frequently. The hair will become soft and healthy, free from the risk of dandruff.
There are easy and practically viable methods like the above to get silky, long and healthy hair. Try the tips and be proud of your luxurious hair!